Current restrictions in place in Victoria mean that residents can only have visitors if they are within a ‘single social bubble’. Until advised otherwise, we ask that all visitors to our communities observe the guidelines listed below and any current public health directives in place. In our residential aged care homes we can control these measures, but in Seniors Living, it will be up to you to ensure you follow the approach we have put in place. If you have any questions, please contact the Manager.
Restrictions currently in place at Mercy Health communities
Do not visit:
• if you live, work or have visited a known coronavirus hotspot in the past 14 days
• if you are unwell, or have been looking after someone, with cold or flu symptoms
• if you have returned from overseas in the past 14 days
• if you have had contact with a person who has coronavirus
• unless it is essential
During your visit to any of our communities:
• use alcohol-based hand rub before and after you visit any resident’s home
• use a tissue and cover your mouth when you cough or sneeze, or cough into your elbow or upper arm
• stay in your loved one’s home only
• keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from residents and others in the community
• avoid all physical contact of any kind (including hugging or shaking hands).
If you are Seniors Living resident who volunteers in one of our co-located Residential Aged Care homes, please speak with the Lifestyle Coordinator at your site.
If you cannot find the information you are searching for on this page, or if you have other questions or feedback, there are a number of ways you can get in touch.
Last reviewed March 19, 2020.